Your Privacy is important to WIAL UK.
We take data privacy seriously. In the course of serving you as our customer, WIAL UK may obtain personal information about you. Obtaining this information is important for our ability to deliver the highest level of service to you; however, we also recognise that you expect us to treat this information appropriately.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information in the course of the provisioning of our products and services in any website owned and operated by WIAL UK, our country-specific websites, through our mobile applications, and through your use of our websites entered via tabs or portals accessible via Facebook®, Google+®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, YouTube®, or other social media platforms, whether accessed via computers, mobile devices, or other technologies (collectively referred to as “Channels”), the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy. “You” in this Policy may refer to visitors to our Channels, people who use our services and our online resources, and job applicants and our current employees.
The Sources of Information
On various occasions, including through forms on our Channels, we invite or request you for submitting your personal information including contact details and other information relevant to you, or sending us emails which will also identify you. We may also collect information about your transactions and experiences with WIAL UK relating to the products or services we provide, such as:
- When you register for our product or services, including products and services that are made available for free for you;
- When you make a purchase or submit an order;
- When you enrol in or enter a raffle or a contest, or when you register for a promotion;
- When you request information from us;
- When you submit posts, comments, feedback or suggestions in our Channels;
- When you communicate with other users through our Channels;
- When you communicate with us.
The information you provide directly to us include, but is not limited to:
- email address;
- mailing address;
- home telephone number;
- mobile number
- contact information for your place of work;
- demographics (e.g. job title, purchasing responsibilities, company information, and professional certification);
- payment information in some circumstances;
- information that is passively or automatically collected (e.g. IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you access our Channels, and any information related to the ways in which you interact with our Channels);
- “clickstream” data (e.g. information regarding which of our Channels you access, the frequency of such access, and your preferences about our products and services);
- any additional information that you choose to provide to us. You are not required to provide us with such information, but certain features of our services may not be accessible or available, absent the provision of the requested information.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your information collected through our Channels for any of the following reasons:
- For the purposes of which you provided it;
- To enable you to register for products and other offerings through our Channels, including but not limited to instructor-led courses, webinars and subscriptions;
- To provide you with email newsletters;
- To administer surveys, contests or promotions;
- To improve and maintain our Channels, products and services;
- To customise the content and layout of our Channels;
- To process billing and payment;
- To provide customer support and respond to your inquiries;
- To contact you about products or services that may interest you;
- To comply with regulatory and compliance requirements;
- To enable tailored advertising using analytics and marketing technologies;
- To resolve disputes or protect ourselves and other users of our Channels;
- To enforce any legal terms that govern your use of our Channels;
- To aggregate information collected through our Channels with information that we obtained from affiliated and non-affiliated third parties for analytics purposes.
Disclosures of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
WIAL UK do not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for you or facilitate your transactions with WIAL UK, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to WIAL UK. Non-affiliated companies that assist WIAL UK in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that WIAL UK dictates.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfil your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners or pursuant to your express consent.
It is important that you should know that WIAL UK will not sell your personal information.
Information Security for Protecting Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to our authorised employees or agents and, as described above in the Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties section, our service providers are held to stringent standards of privacy. Furthermore, we have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect against loss, destruction, misuse or modification of and unauthorised access to your personal information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information, it is impossible that we always assure you that information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Policy.
Security is cooperative effort between WIAL UK and the users of our Channels. Please remember that your password are personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. Moreover, you should discontinue their use and notify us if you have reason to suspect that someone else may be using them.
Analytics and Anonymisation