A Professional Action Learning Coach (PALC) is a seasoned professional coach in Action Learning. PALC should have a stronger desire to coach Action Learning teams than to train others to be Action Learning Coaches. Some Senior Action Learning Coaches (SALCs) will apply for PALC while waiting to lead CALC (CALC1 and CALC2).
This level is designed for:
Throughout the application for PALC, the coach should have:
After achieving the PALC qualification, you will:
- be qualified to coach Action Learning teams within organisations;
- be capable of managing Action Learning coaching workshops;
- be authorised to lead the WIAL Foundations workshops;
- be authorised to use the WIAL brand in all marketing materials;
- become a member of a large and growing community of Action Learning Coaches.
Summary of WIAL Certification Requirements for PALC
|Participate in Foundations||Yes|
|Participate in CALC (CALC1 and CALC2)||Yes|
|WIAL Talk||Not Required|
|Project||1 long-term project; minimum 4 sessions over several weeks|
|Minimum Hours Experience||100 (50 coaching)|
|Lead CALC (CALC1 and CALC2)||No|