Master Action Learning Coach (MALC) is the highest level of recognition awarded by WIAL. In order to apply for MALC, you need to be proposed by an existing MALC to the WIAL Board and obtain the majority vote of the Board.
- The SALC status in good standing;
- At least five hundred hours of documented Action Learning coaching experience in reflecting diverse clients and projects.
This level is designed for:
- Coaches who want to become a thought leader in the field of Action Learning;
- Coaches who want to achieve the highest certification level of WIAL.
Throughout the application for MALC, the coach should have:
- proven experience and capability of being published, presented and considered as an expert in the WIAL method of Action Learning;
- recognition by the WIAL Board and other existing MALCs.
After achieving the MALC qualification, you will:
- be considered a thought leader in the field of Action Learning;
- be authorised to speak at conferences and publish articles, chapters or books related to the WIAL method of Action Learning.
Summary of WIAL Certification Requirements for MALC
|Participate in Foundations||Yes|
|Participate in CALC (CALC1 and CALC2)||Yes|
|WIAL Talk||Not Required|
|Project||Published and spoke as an Action Learning expert|
|Minimum Hours Experience||500|
|Lead CALC (CALC1 and CALC2)||Yes|